It is usually good news for people to announce their engagement and declaration of intention to get married. Every couple has their own unique story on how they met and decided to settle down in marriage. The internet has become a common place for people to meet and fall in love. For most American citizens they have a desire to bring their spouse to the county and get married there. However, this is not an easy process because there are few requirements that are to be met before this can finally happen. The first and most important thing to do is apply for the k-1 visa which will grant your spouse entry into the country. Before one can secure this visa, there is so much that needs to be submitted to the immigration department. The whole process is quite frustrating and one can end up being disappointed. This visa will be the key to allow the foreigner to come into the county for marriage with their life partner. Since most people meet on the internet and fall in love, there is more that is required when it comes to application of this visa. You need to have at least met once in the period of two years preceding the visa petition. This needs to be confirmed with evidence such as travel documents and photos. Once the process commences, there are several documents that are required to be submitted. If the documents are confirmed to be as required and authentic, your partner is invited for an interview. This interview will determine if you will get the fiancee visa or not. You should ensure that you try as much as possible to fulfill all the necessary requirements so as to be guaranteed of a successful application. This visa does not offer permanent residence and after marriage, you will be required to apply for permanent residency.
Sunday, July 8, 2012
One of the most competitive industries in the world is the car manufacturing business. Every manufacturer tries to outdo the other with invention and production of cars that have great features. If you are a Nissan lover, then the Nissan Altima will definitely appeal to you because of its excellent condition and quality. Most people that have had the privilege of driving the Altima can agree that this is one of a kind due to the unique features and amazing capabilities. The Altima is almost similar to the mini-sedans that are in the market. The car has been made using the best quality materials which ensure that it has a great appearance on the outside as well as the inside. Most of the seats are made from suede material and have armrest which makes it very comfortable for the passengers. The steering wheel comes with leather covering which enhances the grip while one is driving. You can visit any of the Nissan dealers and find an excellent car that is in good condition. There so many dealers that offer second hand cars and if you are lucky enough you might as well get the Altima and pay a good price for this exceptional car. We can all agree that buying of used cars or second hand cars as we popularly know them have become the way to go for most people due the circumstances surrounding their income and hence their budget. It is actually a wise thing to buy a used car especially of you can afford to accessorize the cars and give them a new look altogether. You need to use the services of an experienced car expert who will advise you on what to look for and if the price is worth it. This is a great invention and you should try it.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Summer’s here and don’t you just hate your hair during this season? Dry, brittle, frizzy with an oily scalp which even your best hair products are struggling with. Well, the sun is to blame for a major part of your woes. Here are a few tips to keep your hair in beautiful this season:
- Get adequate protection from the sun. Carry an umbrella or wear a scarf when you’re outside. Apply a sunscreen for your hair, if you are able to get it.
- Avoid using the blow-dryer and other styling products that use heat as far as possible. If you really need to, condition your hair and apply serum before you do.
- Avoid hot showers. Use lukewarm or cold water to wash your hair.
- Use a moisturizing shampoo instead of your usual one. If you need to wash hair daily, use a mild daily-use shampoo.
- Keep your hair tied in a bun or ponytail whenever possible. Or if you’re adventurous, go for a short, chic style instead.
- If you’re going on a vacation in the sun, avoid colouring your hair just before you leave. The UV rays in the summer sun can change your hair colour.
- During the summer, pamper your hair with deep conditioning treatments at the salon or at home. Massage your scalp with warm olive or coconut oil for around 10 minutes and then use a towel soaked in warm water to cover your hair.Another home conditioning treatment involves a mixture of curd, eggs and olive oil.
- Drink lots of water, tender coconut water and lemonade to keep yourself and your hair hydrated. Eat lots of fresh seasonal fruits and veggies to give your tresses the nutrition they need.